In-Office Knee MRI
Patient’s have historically had several complaints about having an MRI.
- It can be costly.
- There is often a wait for an appointment with a radiology provider.
- The classical MRI unit is claustrophobic, loud and often requires holding the knee in an uncomfortable position for 30 min or longer.
At the Canberra Knee Clinic we can offer our patients the first-of-its-kind, in-office MRI service in Australia.
- Available as a same-day service at CKC.
- No claustrophobia as only the knee enters the MRI.
- No painful positioning of your sore knee.
- Scan time under 20 min.
- High-quality images.
- CD digital copy provided to patients.
Related blog articles
Elective Knee Surgery with CKC starts 4th June 2020. After careful review of procedures and easing of restrictions on elective surgery from the...
Research recently published in the prestigious Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery shows Robotic-arm assisted Total knee arthroplasty improves outcomes in patients compared to conventional TKA.